Friday 7 March 2014

ar ais go héireann

Coming back to Ireland has been really exciting, but a bit sad too. I lived in Ireland from the end of 2012 until January 2014 when I went home to Australia for the first time in what felt like forever. I loved living in Cork, it's such a beautiful city and it will always be home to the person I love, but it was so nice going back to my own home in Canberra too.

Untitled Untitled Untitled We're only in Cork for the next two weeks until we start all over again in beautiful Edinburgh. We're just getting over jet lag (4am is an awful time to be wide awake!)and spending some time with John's family before we leave again.


Untitled Untitled It's been really nice to come back to Cork after nearly two months of being away. I've said it before but being away really opens your eyes to what is right in front of you.


Untitled Untitled Ireland is such a beautiful country and I'm so grateful to it for being my adopted home. Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment